KLR Energy is a blank check company, also commonly referred to as a Special Purpose Acquisition Company, or SPAC, formed for the purpose of entering into a merger, capital stock exchange, asset acquisition, stock purchase, reorganization or similar business combination with one or more businesses or entities. KLR Energy is sponsored by KLR Energy Sponsor, LLC, an affiliate of KLR Group Holdings, LLC and KLR Group, LLC.
On December 20, 2016, the Company announced that it has entered into a Business Combination Agreement with Tema Oil and Gas Company, a private company with assets in the core of the Delaware Basin in Loving County, Texas. The transaction is expected to close in the first half of 2017, subject to certain closing conditions. Upon completion of the business combination, KLR Energy will change its name to Rosehill Resources Inc. and will apply to continue to trade on The NASDAQ Capital Market under the new ticker symbols ROSE, ROSEU, ROSEW.
We believe our management team is in a prime position to take advantage of opportunities within oil and gas and to create value for our stockholders. Our management team has a long history in oil and gas, with a deep knowledge of the industry and a well-established network of relationships with public and private oil and gas companies, equity sponsors, lending institutions, family offices, attorneys and brokers, from which we expect to generate attractive acquisition opportunities.
Chairman & CEO
Director & President
Chief Financial Officer
COO & Secretary
We have assembled a group of independent directors who will bring us public company governance, executive leadership, operations oversight, private equity investment management and capital markets experience. Our Board members have extensive experience, having served as directors, CEOs, CFOs and in other executive and advisory capacities for numerous publicly-listed and privately-owned companies and private equity firms. Our directors have experience with acquisitions, divestitures and corporate strategy and implementation, which we believe will be of significant benefit to us as we evaluate potential acquisition or merger candidates as well as following the completion of our initial business combination.
- KLR Energy Acquisition Corp. announces meeting date of April 26, 2017 for special meeting of stockholders regarding its proposed business combination with Tema Oil and Gas Company.
- KLR Energy Acquisition Corp. announces record date of March 28, 2017 for special meeting of stockholders regarding its proposed business combination with Tema Oil and Gas Company.
- KLR Energy Acquisition Corp. and Tema Oil and Gas Company to Combine to form Rosehill Resources, a Pure-Play Delaware Basin Company
- KLR Energy Acquisition Corp. Class A Common Stock and Warrants to Commence Separate Trading
- KLR Energy Acquisition Corp. Completes $80,000,000 Initial Public Offering
- Houston exec launches IPO of energy acquisition company
- KLR Energy Acquisition Corp. Announces Pricing of $80,000,000 Initial Public Offering
- KLR Group Files IPO For Blank-Check Acquisition Company
KLR Energy Acquisition Corp.
811 Main St, 18th Floor
Houston, TX 77002
Main (713) 654-8080