Company-specific analysis underpinned by actual business execution
- Our construct calibrates the relationship between capital spending and production to compute the capital intensity of an E&P business
- Our equity valuation applies a five-year DCF using a supportable weighted average cost of capital that integrates the cash flow, balance sheet and income statement
Macro analysis cost of supply derived from actual business execution
- Comprehensive understanding of U.S. cost of supply underpin our global oil and U.S. gas price outlook
- The discount rate used to determine our mid-cycle price outlook is derived from analysis of the historical return generated by the marginal source of global oil and U.S. gas supply
Basin-level analysis used to understand well productivity and operator trends
- Comprehensive analysis of basin development trends (well productivity, composition, lateral length)
The firm’s research is distributed daily to thousands of institutional investors and industry players
- exploration & production coverage
company stock symbol Anadarko Petroleum APC Antero Resources Corporation AR Apache Corporation APA Approach Resources Inc. AREX Cabot Oil & Gas Corp. COG Callon Petroleum CPE Carrizo Oil & Gas Inc. CRZO Centennial Resource Development Inc. CDEV Chesapeake Energy CHK Cimarex Energy Co. XEC CNX Resources CNX Concho Resources Inc. CXO Continental Resources Inc. CLR Denbury Resources Inc. DNR Devon Energy Corporation DVN Diamondback Energy Inc. FANG Eclipse Resources ECR Encana Corp. ECA Energen Corporation EGN EOG Resources EOG EP Energy Corporation EPE EQT Corp. EQT Extraction Oil & Gas Inc. XOG Gulfport Energy Corp. GPOR Hess Corp. HES HighPoint Resources HPR Jagged Peak Energy, Inc. JAG Laredo Petroleum Holdings Inc. LPI Marathon Oil Corp. MRO Matador Resources MTDR Murphy Oil Corporation MUR Newfield Exploration Co. NFX Noble Energy Inc. NBL Oasis Petroleum Inc. OAS Parsley Energy, Inc. PE PDC Energy PDCE Pioneer Natural Resources Company PXD QEP Resources Inc. QEP Range Resources RRC Resolute Energy Corp. REN Ring Energy, Inc. REI RSP Permian Inc. RSPP Sanchez Energy Corp. SN SM Energy SM Southwestern Energy SWN SRC Energy SRCI Ultra Petroleum Corp UPL Unit Corporation UNT Whiting Petroleum Corp. WLL WPX Energy, Inc. WPX W&T Offshore Inc. WTIview e&p research models
Please click the link above to view the Exploration and Production Research Models. You will need to provide your login credentials.
KLR Group's research reports are available to institutional investor clients only. Please contact Thomas Kane, our Institutional Sales Director, for details on becoming a KLR Group client.Phone:(713) 255-5095 Email:email@example.com
- rating systemKLR Group, LLC employs a three tier rating system for evaluating the potential return associated with owning common equity shares of rated firms. The expected return of any given equity is measured on a quantitative basis in relation to our target price. Since stock prices are volatile on a daily basis KLR will utilize at least a +/- 5% variance tolerance in determining our ratings. Descriptions of the ratings are as follows:
Buy – The common stock of the company is estimated to have at least 15% upside to our target price.
Hold – The common stock of the company is estimated to be within +/- 15% of our target price.
Sell – The common stock of the company is estimated to have at least 15% downside to our target price.
- rating system